React Industries is always striving to find an energy solution that fits your budget and provides your commercial office building with a permanent system. That’s why we partner with a wide variety of technology partners; rather than limiting ourselves to a few specific providers, we want always to be aware of new opportunities to improve the quality of service we deliver with every project.
Our list of licensed technology partners includes:
- Liebert – By partnering with Liebert Thermal and Power Systems, we have access to the industry’s most formidable array of data center critical infrastructure. Since React has experience working with data centers and keeping them functioning, it is only fitting that we partner with the best in the industry. Liebert’s systems operate with up to 50% higher efficiency than traditional systems.
- Stulz – Stulz’s unique product range makes optimum air conditioning a reality for any data center. React is proud to partner with the world’s leading solution provider of energy-efficient temperature and humidity management. Stulz offers air conditioning solutions that you can rely on and systems designed and manufactured in the USA. We’re proud to partner with such a company and to be able to offer our customers the same quality air conditioning solutions.
- Lochinvar – As a top HVAC partner, React is proud to partner with Lochinvar to provide residential and commercial boilers. We also distribute, repair, and maintain Lochinvar water heaters. Lochinvar uses the latest equipment and technology for manufacturing, making their products efficient and of the highest quality. As a certified partner, we offer Lochinvar boiler troubleshooting services as well as installation and repair services for all products.
- Aerco – As an Aerco partner, we are able to offer Aerco boilers and high-efficiency water heaters. Aerco was the first in the industry to provide commercial condensing boilers, and they continue to improve upon their innovative technologies and advanced designs. In addition to boilers, Aerco offers a wide variety of water to water and steam to water heaters that provide high-efficiency hot water systems. React is proud to partner with a company that is always innovating and continuously improving for maximum efficiency of their systems.
- Mitsubishi – Mitsubishi Electric is one of the top choices for HVAC contractors. As a Mitsubishi partner, we have access to high-quality products for your home or business. Mitsubishi’s Zoned Comfort Solution™ product offers comfort year-round, and the systems are up to 40% more efficient than traditional systems. From multi-zone solutions to single-zone solutions, we can help you to discover which one may be right for you.
- Daikin – We are proud to be a Daikin partner. As one of the world’s top air conditioning providers, their heating and cooling solutions are trusted by residential and commercial clients worldwide in over 140 countries. These air conditioners are of high quality, and we are proud to be able to offer this to our residential and commercial customers.
- Trane – We partner with the best in the industry. Our Trane partnership means access to some of the top HVAC products and systems. With experience serving all types of industries from education to data centers, working with Trane gives us the quality products and expertise to be confident in helping our clients.
- Samsung – As a Samsung partner, we are able to offer homeowners exactly what they need in an HVAC system. Samsung offers innovative products for both residential and commercial customers. React is continuously improving for our clients and is proud to partner with a company that is so innovative with their product design.
- LG – As a Samsung partner, we are able to offer homeowners exactly what they need in an HVAC system. Samsung offers innovative products for both residential and commercial customers. React is continuously improving for our clients and is proud to partner with a company that is so innovative with their product design.
- Carrier – Carrier heating and air conditioning systems are trusted to bring energy-efficient, quiet, consistent comfort to millions of homeowners, and they provide sustainable heating and air conditioning solutions for commercial buildings. React is proud to partner with a company focused on innovation and sustainability of their products.
- Johnson – As a Johnson partner, we can offer systems that are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Johnson Controls creates intelligent buildings with a goal to make people’s lives and the world better and React is proud to be a part of this movement.
We Are Proud To
be factory partners with the most well-known HVAC brands.
Mechanical Contractor For Life
For a customized, cost-efficient solution, React Industries offers a variety of partners to deliver a system that meets your specific standards. During our comprehensive pre-construction planning phase, we outline your exact specifications and adhere to the budget you’ve described for us. From there, we diligently search for a solution that provides your facility with the best possible answer for your HVAC and mechanical contracting needs. Our installation process is prompt and efficient; we don’t want to disrupt your production or workflow in your building. Our goal is to have your facility up and running as soon as possible and provide you with peace of mind that your needs are being catered to.
React Industries works with various technology partners because we feel that your HVAC solution should be as specific as your company’s goals. To deliver an ill-fitting energy solution is to inhibit growth—we want your building to focus on what you do best. We respond efficiently and provide comprehensive, respectful service. As far as mechanical contracting goes, that’s what we do best: We React. Call today for a partnership that’ll last a lifetime.