What is HVAC Commissioning?
HVAC commissioning from React Technical is the process of ensuring your building’s system is operating in the way you intended they would work. By accurately being able to verify your facility and HVAC system meets all of your future projects’ requirements (OPR), will help you make educated decisions on the future implantation of a new or retrofitted HVAC system. Essential for the beginning designing, construction, operation, and continued maintenance of HVAC systems, we can help ensure your system is the perfect fit for you and your business.
Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing will ensure you’ve chosen the right unit for the job.
Types of Commissioning
There are three different types of the testing and commissioning of HVAC;
- Initial commissioning – During the designing of a new facility or adding a new HVAC system to your existing building, React will make the initial tests for accurate information to choose the proper HVAC system for your building
- Retro-commissioning – The inspection of an HVAC system that is already in place in an existing building.
- Re-commissioning – After the initial commissioning, re-commissioning will happen to reevaluate their system and if any improvements in performance need to be made.
Commissioning Equipment Process
React Technical has over 35 years of commissioning experience and is prepared to help you get accurate answers to the questions you have about your system. After your HVAC equipment is installed, we take a thorough look at how it is running with a checklist that involves;
- Checking the correct system and equipment is installed
- Assessing the proper location of your system
- Verify construction and manufacturer’s requirements are met
- Turn on the equipment and evaluate it during startup, shut-down, and while it runs
- Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing (TAB)
React Technical is proud to help companies get the most out of their HVAC systems with a total HVAC commissioning process. Call today to accurately check your HVAC system with React.